AI is an incredibly powerful technology that has the potential to change the world as we know it. It can help us solve problems that have not been solved before and improve our lives in countless ways. In the past decade, we’ve seen many advances in the field of AI, and with the launch of the latest GPT-3 architecture and the OpenAI project launched in cooperation by META and Microsoft, we can expect even more progress.
AI for the masses is a revolution, making AI more accessible and pushing its wide-spread usage to a whole new level. With this unique technology, you can build applications that are faster, more intelligent, and seamless with an industry standard solution.
Here, we’ll provide an overview on these latest advances and explain how they might change our lives. We’ll also provide brief descriptions of the ten most successful products and services that are available today based on GPT-3 and OpenAI.
The AI tool on everyone’s lips in 2023, ChatCPT is a large language model developed by OpenAI that can be used for natural language processing tasks, such as text generation and language translation. It’s based on the GPT-3.5 (Generative Pretrained Transformer 3.5) model, one of the largest and most advanced language models currently available.
One of the key features of ChatGPT is its ability to generate human-like text responses to prompts. This makes it useful for a wide range of applications, such as creating chatbots for customer service, generating responses to questions in online forums, or even creating personalized content for social media posts like the featured image created entirely by AI.
ChatGPT can be used for a wide range of natural language processing tasks. Some of the potential applications of ChatGPT include:
- Text generation: generate human-like text responses to prompts, which makes it useful for creating chatbots for customer service, generating responses to questions in online forums, or even creating personalised content for social media posts.
- Language translation: by providing the model with a text prompt in one language and specifying the target language, the model can generate accurate and fluent translations of the text.
- Text summarisation: generate summaries of long documents or articles. This can be useful for quickly getting an overview of a text without having to read the entire document.
- Sentiment analysis: analyse the sentiment of a given text. This can be help to understand the overall tone and emotion of a piece of writing, or for detecting the sentiment of customer feedback in order to improve customer satisfaction.
Devops and open ai
ChatGPT can be used to generate entire code snippets, it can be used to help document code or even make suggestions how to fix or improve code.
Top 10 AI-powered tools
There are many publicly available apps that use AI to aid users and offer entirely new services. We’ve listed our top ten below:
- Poised – AI-powered communication coach that helps you speak with confidence and clarity
- Pragma – AI Assistant for Sales & Success with browser extension
- Synthesia – Input text to create realistic video content
- Craftly – AI copywriting tool with large number of templates
- Texti – ChatGPT embedded in your browser
- Browse – Extracts data from competitor websites easily
- Dall E 2 – Ground-breaking Text to Image platform
- Copy AI – AI-powered copywriter that generates content
- TheCom – Generates optimised webpages
- TextA – Creates search optimised blog posts
USING AI – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The power and capability in AI is, of course, very impressive. But it’s worth noting that but this technology is still in its early stages and requires time to mature, become more reliable – today, it’s too expensive to be rolled out as widely commercially accessible products.
More importantly, two crucial aspects need to woven into the OpenAI based framework thoroughly, namely security and also responsibility. AI needs to be responsible in order for the technology not to become biased. Also, as functionality and capabilities of AI systems advance, they need to be safe and secure for use, so any misuse or harm is avoided.
It’s a small step for systems to be autonomous through the use of AI, and here lies the risk should the autonomy to get out of control as it could have severe consequences to our human life.
Having said that, we live in exciting times and we all play an active part in shaping our future.
If you’re wondering how AI can support your organisation and provide benefits to your customers in the channel, click below to get in touch.